AIM Rule 26
Pursuant to AIM Rule 26, the following information is provided:
- The principal activity of KEFI Minerals is to discover and develop natural resources, with a focus on copper and gold. KEFI Minerals strategy is to rapidly evaluate mineral exploration and development opportunities, primarily in the Arabian-Nubian Shield, and then develop these prospects into profitable mines.
- KEFI Minerals’ board of directors and senior management have a strong track record in successful exploration, responsible mining and corporate governance.
- KEFI Minerals’ is incorporated and registered in England and Wales (company number 5976748). The registered office of KEFI Minerals plc is 27/28 Eastcastle Street, London, W1W 8DH.
- KEFI Minerals’ head office is located in Cyprus, and is also controlled and managed in Cyprus. The company is subject to the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers.
- KEFI Minerals’ key exploration and mine development assets are located in Ethiopia and Saudi Arabia.
- KEFI Minerals’ Articles of Association are available by clicking here.
- KEFI Minerals’ primary listing is on London's AIM market. The Company has not applied or agreed to have any of its securities traded to any other exchange or trading platform.
- The number of AIM securities on issue are noted in our capital structure section and there are no restrictions on transfer of KEFI Minerals' shares.
- As soon as practical following release to the market, the Company posts such information to the announcements section of this website. The annual report of KEFI Minerals is available in the reports section of this website. KEFI Minerals also regularly posts to its website presentations made to institutional investors or at conferences in order to provide these summaries of the Company's progress to all investors.
- The Company's December 2006 AIM Admission Document is available here. Circulars to shareholders are posted in the announcements section of this website.
- KEFI Minerals’ key advisers are listed in the investor info section of this website.
This page was last updated on 3 May 2017.