As at2016, KEFI Minerals had on issue:
- 3,882,920,433 Ordinary Shares; and
- 363,306,478 options and warrants with exercise prices of 0.3p to 4.0p.
The significant shareholders in KEFI are:
- The Bank of New York (Nominees) Limited (19.80%) – *(Odey Asset Management LLP 19.40%);
- J.P. Morgan Securities Plc 10.20% – *(Odey Asset Management LLP 10.20%);
- Hargreaves Lansdown (Nominees) Limited (10,00%);
- Ausdrill International Pty Ltd (7.20%);
- Barclayshare Nominees Limited (6.30%);
- TD Direct Investing Nominees (Europe) Limited (5.30%);
- Bny (Ocs) Nominees Limited (4.80%);
- Jim Nominees Limited (4,10%);
- HSDL Nominees Limited (3,90%);
- Board of Directors (3.60%).
* registered holding per last TR1 disclosure
Shares not in Public Hands
The total percentage of shares not in public hands is 33.6% (beneficial holdings of shares held by shareholders holding above 10% and the directors holdings).